Wednesday, March 3, 2010

INTRANSIGENCY EXPLAINED

33. Paul Grainger (Press 03/10) wrongly blames the Palestinians for not being prepared to make peace with Israel. However, Ben Gurion, the founder of Zionist Israel stated in his memoirs "The Revolt", that partition of the homeland (Israel) is illegal. It will never be recognized (by the Zionists) and signatures by institutions and individulas of the partition agreement - so he declared - are invalid and will not bind the Jewish people. Jerusalem was and will be for ever our capital. Eretz (Greater) Israel will be restored, all of it and for ever.
Everything that has happened in Palestine since 1948 can be explained in the context of this statement.

POSTSCRIPT
The Editor still keeps rejecting my letters. For those not familiar with my past record, I like to explain that from 2003 to 2009 I have been a regular contributor to the Presss letter pages, with on an average about one letter a month. After my complaint to the NZ Press Council in May 2009 on grounds of the editor removing all references to my sources of information (censorship) and in particular on the Middle East conflict. I was ever since excluded as a contributor to the letter pages. I strongly suspect the Press of Zionist sympathies.